You are using an outdated browser that will cause usability and security issues.
We strongly recommend upgrading your browser...
Welcome to Bulldog Swim Camp!
The goal of the Bulldog Swim Camp is to elevate every campers swimming performance through technique improvement. We will focus on skills, drills, and body position needed to become a more efficient swimmer. Each athlete will be taught the importance of starts, turns, and the 5th stroke (underwater streamlining). We will provide an environment in which these principles are taught in a fun positive way. The goals of the coaching staff are to teach the correct and fastest methods for all strokes, starts, turns and finishes. The different forms of instruction will include in-water teaching, video analysis and classroom discussion. The level and degree to which each is utilized will vary based on the age and experience of each individual camper. The camp will be held at the historic Robert J.H. Kiphuth Exhibition Pool on the beautiful Yale University campus. Swimmers leaving this camp will have an enhanced perspective about the sport of swimming and greater knowledge of the steps necessary to achieve their goals.
- Experience Ivy League Institution first-hand
- Individualized feedback on stroke/start/turn instruction
- Special attention to underwater kicking and streamline
- Expert coaching by 2013 and 2014 United States National Swimming Team Coach Jim Henry
Bulldog Pre-Summer Stroke Clinic
- Monday, June 13 – Thursday, June 16 (4-6pm)
Bulldog Swim Camp
- Monday, June 20 - Friday, June 24
Bulldog Swim Long Course Training
- Session 1: Sunday, July 3 (2-5pm)
- Session 2: Sunday, July 10 (2-5pm)
- Session 3: Sunday, July 17 (2-5pm)
Bulldog Swimming Conditioning Camp
- Monday, August 22 - Thursday, August 25